Sunday, October 4, 2015

What Color Is Your Raindrop?

tajdar junaid has an album by same name..

Stilled in my sight, that raindrop colored
Drunk by soil and by mud acquired
Thrills of sprouting and smells of hope
That is the color I feel in my scope

Lulled in my mind, that raindrop colored
Shining through the dim light of lantern tired
Soothes my senses and treats my pains
That is the color you see through my eyes

Held in my palm that raindrop colored
Gives my hand, a very cleansed cover
And livens it up to work even more
That is the color you find in my lore

Stuck on the leaf that raindrop colored
In the company of buds not yet flowered
Dances in the breeze like a schoolgirl giggle
That is the color you notice in my wiggle

Found in her tresses that raindrop colored
Shoots at my heart like an arrow possessed
Takes away the air in my breath and the life in my life
That is the color I see in rife



These raindrops are all the same
Which is yours and which one my game
The one that fell or the one about to fall
The one in your thoughts or the one in my thrall

And these colors are all alike
Yet their blend is feeler strike
One that blends in a fine art
And another that sets you apart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...