Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Mean rant


Prove yourself dumb, I can't be deaf
Animals are dumb and its expected
Upsetting, is the dumbness of hominids
Ruthless in me sees no space for you here
Yet, who am I to question?
But I must tolerate your presence
Ignoring is inhuman and can't ignore
Your presence however is an attack
On our collective consciousness
Please bear with me dear goofy
You are useful in such places
Where AI robots are needed to tread
Where guinea pigs are needed to breath
If I fumble one day and never learn
I will join your league, please accept me then
Send me to gallows or use my body
I could be useful to the human family - atleast
And dumbness will have its own utility
If you get this, fine!
If you don't, its meant to be so

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...