Monday, October 26, 2020

One Image, Multitude of Possibilities

And there is a seed under the ground about to sprout

to come to life or remain latent?

And there is a feeling in my heart about to express

to unveil in my eyes or remain inside?

And there is a hesitation in my fingers about to disappear

to hold the air carefree or remain careful?

And there is a shilly-shally in my eyes about to survey intently

to gaze with wide eyes or remain at corners?

And there is a festival inside me about to celebrate

to invoke the goddess or remain waiting?

And there is a lightness in my hair about to settle

to flow with the breeze or remain stationed?

And there is a tradition in my attire about to find fashion

to bring back the old or remain in transition?

And there is ruddiness in my look about to blush

to surrender myself or remain blossomed?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...