Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Unity



Hope of my pain and the pain of my heart
Thrill of my ride and the ride of my fate
Bother of my thoughts and the joy of my afterthought
Air in my breath and the life in my life

Breeze in my ears and the drizzle in my lawn
Dawn of my day and the call of my duty
Faith of my gamble and the gamble of my goodness
Calm of my senses and the sensation of my life

Search of my eyes and the eyes of my destiny
Loss of my peace and the peace of my dreams
Nag of my faith and the faith in my prayers
Answer to my questions and the question of my life

Companion of my solitude and the solitude of my world
Spirit of my wait and the delay of my coming
Reason for my quit and the quit of my story
Guilt of my actions and the action in my life


No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...