Sunday, October 4, 2015

I nap, therfore I am

Yes I took forty winks and then I fell on the chair
So what? I think; no one cares
But I might need a little help
to hop and hip when the piggy yelps

Yes I took forty winks and then I fell back on the call
So what? I think; you there as my punching ball
And what your tech. and craft will do?
so long as I nap and chew

Yes I took forty winks and then I lost your status brief
So what? I think; am your officer in chief
If you quietly work off your tail
you have to set up and launch own sail

Yes I took forty winks and then I missed my honcho's mail
So what? I think; may be a li'l cut-wage scale
look! - behold, I still get a hike
Blessed are we? me and boss alike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...