Thursday, October 1, 2015

Your Glimpse

// I can do all the things when I depend on you
When in crowd or alone in my home
With stars I can talk; with wind I can roam
Be the flak catcher and I can still act
While I depend on your nerve tract

// I am a moody fellow, but if you talk to me, I will be better
I can look into zero and I can wink
Without a trail my jitters do sink
When I receive the sounds that you can send
Forever these my ways will mend

// I remember nothing but you, that I still have few senses is a miracle for you
Nothing in the past remains legible
How do you remain so indelible?
That I can feel the sun, and the rain
Is a miracle may be for you to gain?

// I enjoy this state, but even if I get out of this, I can think of this and be happy
What this thought that gives me relief
This reality that was outside my belief
The imagery may cease tomorrow
This today; now I can always borrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...