Tuesday, October 6, 2015

A worker says


My factory, your office, our world
Like chalk, like cheese, in same mould
Hot my life, cold your looks, it goes on
I know your game, you know my name, it stops there

Constant my moments, newness in your stance
My sweat nourishes you, but I depend on you
To my mind, using mind is your job and it goes on
I know your logic, you know my bids and it stops there

Commonplace is our tension, noticing it not common
Uneasiness in my air, perfume fills your space
Light my heart, heavy your heart and it goes on
I need part of your wealth, you need all of my health
And it stops there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...