Sunday, October 4, 2015

Me, not me!!

Put someone in my speech is not me, just not me
But is it just my hunch or do you also see?
Every word I utter and every word I let out
Seem to have a mark and filled with your clout

Sing someone’s song in my tune is not me, just not me
But is it just my hunch or do you also see?
Every note in my music and every tone of voice
Seem to have a charm asking for your choice

Wear someone’s grin on my face is not me, just not me
But is it just my hunch or do you also see?
Every moment that I live and every gesture on my face
Seem to make an appeal and demand your grace

Tell someone about my bothers is not me, just not me
But it’s good that I share and express, don't you agree?
Every breath I take and every stroll in park
Seem to make me, someone unlike me and force me into dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...