Friday, October 2, 2015

Flirt with care!

// whatever I did, you never cared
My eyes managed to plant a view deep inside you
The view could yield thorns is a fear that could come true
I know that you know; what all I did to pass the cue
Yet what contempt, you neither wink nor sue

// But I persist
From your thoughts I can’t wean
Hope your movement is feeler-strewn
See you and in you I want to be seen
This world I don’t care, I know I am mean

// I can’t see you any more
Out of your sight and out of limbo, I could be glad
But I’ve become a life of zombie and feel sad?
Face without look; mind without outlook, how regret-clad
A phase in my life, this forever or just a fad

// I am worried
Now I fear that I may die with this
Doesn't matter I am gifted and a whiz
I may still go back and perform all deed
And this gush of thought, you may never read

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...