Sunday, October 4, 2015

Lost or not


Took a bus and two stops after my place, I got down
Lost in the rail of my thoughts, lost the way and lost the time
Folks pick me odd one out or call me unknown number prime
Neither value nor fun, have nothing for this boom town

Hot and calm, in the absence of sound
the alley wore a look, of latent stares at the dares
Old man at the candy store, mulling state of affairs
had to ask me, “What’s the story of your wound?”

I know, you will ask and I know, you do care
when I meet my muse and promptly hold my sight
you will get to know the reasons for my plight
but, I can share with you, the meaning of my stare

When I look into zero and then you find me deep in thought
you may not see, but I am walking on the air!
You may not know, but someone’s rumpled my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...