Saturday, October 10, 2015

Socializing


I have to go, don't want to go
But, have to go
With no way, with many directions, I go

I should talk, don't want to talk
But, must talk
With no words, with many thoughts, I talk

I should listen, don't want to listen
But, must listen
With no attention, with many speakers, I listen

I have to face, don't want to face
But, have to face
With no look, with many faces, I face up

I lose them, don't want to lose them
But, somehow lose
With no desire, with many demands, I lose

I change, don't want to change
But, apparently change
With no switch, with many shifts, I change

I am this, don't want to be this
But, am as I am
With no me, with many myselves, I am me

I prevail, don't want to prevail
But, worldly prevail
With no gain, with many triumphs, I prevail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...