Sunday, October 4, 2015

Grown up..

Remember the day I ran out of home
Crying for some unknown, wanted to wander and roam
Your rules on when to hold myself and when to let go
I had the words with me, but only now that I see the arrow and bow
But, where are you? Can you see what I am doing?
Now I have the tools to face any turn without even cooing
At every mode it feels you hold my hand and calm my nerves
That’s not enough, I need you to share my observes
Being naïve and silly again, will that get me what I want?
Will you be around to share my pun and loudest rant?
Those days when you wrapped your arms around my neck
I need those moments to restore my heart wreck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...