Wednesday, September 19, 2018

So I think

I can't get enough of you!
You can't give much to me
Should make do with what I get
You will do what you will do
What is it inside me pushing me to get little more - crumb by crumb
What is it inside you pushing me away only nudge by nudge
Can devil be cloyed my dear?
Can angel be annoyed my dear?
Devil me is a stay put prick
Angel you is a forever moonlight
Can moonlight soften the prick?
Prick has it to hurt moonlight?
Prick is thirsty in its gory
Moonlight holy in its glory
What is a wound without balm?
What is balm without the wound?
There is joy in wound getting healed
There is a design in balm kissing wound
You see my dear - in the grand scheme of things
I should stay devil and you should stay angel
Deadly wound I shall be
Heavenly balm you shall be
Then, should I not seek more?
Then, should you not give more?
That's the resolve of the lord
And the comment of the prophet

1 comment:

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...