Friday, November 20, 2015

Illicit, is it?

Illicit this thought, but it is mine
It is mine and I mined it from myself
With courage like no choice at all
And faith slim, dim fluttering flame
Restless when it lay inside
And fearful now as it grows outdoors
And it's is yours hereafter
After all, the baby should be yours
I brought it out but you kindled it

Elements of nature, I am. You are
Thought as natural as I am, as you are
Born now, will live like me, like you
Free, you are. My writing self ruled. Thought unpoliced
Do I hold it or you own it? Raw natural and pure it is
Illicit how? stigma why? Honesty why not? Divine how not?
This thought mine, its yours too, its cosmic
After all, the baby should be sacred
We touched it, but made of elements. Godly elements

No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...