Sunday, February 21, 2016

As we talk

I and my yesterday talk to you and your present
You don’t know those gone by times
I don’t see everything of your now
I offer a peep into the things that happened
You show me stuff occurring as I write

I and my present sing to you and your past
You know what moments I live
I guess what would have happened with you
I bare open my gift that is now
You let me know the charm that was there

I and my tomorrow, you and your future bound now
You wish for things to work in a way
I pray for things to move at no pace
I wait for all this to freeze right now
You somehow want it to end very soon

It’s all the same as you would say
Same Sun, the Moon, and Earth rotation
You impress upon me, I make my point
I tend to agree, it’s all the same
This moment lasts forever or as a memory



No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...