Thursday, December 17, 2015

Backyard - abandoned house

What about it?

So, it was spoken and never heard
But survives as echo soothing my soul
Unknown the meaning of it all - but still felt

So, it is there and no one knows
But it shines in dark, showing the way
Unknown the source of light - but still felt

So, it moves and nothing cares
But it stays near, wrapping allover
Unknown the love of its cuddle - but still felt

Unknown it sleeps and unknown the dreams
Wakes up unknown and newness every breath
The life unknown, unnoticed the pit-a-pat

Sings unheard its own song in the chirps of sparrow
Unkempt and spread, keeping its own way
The life unknown, unlooked-for the sprouts

Lives on its own in its own way
It's the doing, the done and the future
It is what it is, untied the design and the chance

It is

Touched by elements, I am the elements
Sung by the time, I am the song
Glow of the day, I am sunshine
Hidden from dark, I am the night
Without you, I am all this and more
With you- I am you and that is all I am



No comments:

Post a Comment

Her

Her annoyance was like pleats of her saree.  Layered, symmetrical, tucked gently under a calm surface  Yet on days it was a riot of asymmetr...